May 22, 2014

Hide and seek

I was slipping in and out of my consciousness when Eru sent me a message through LINE, telling that he was going to hold his second concert in Jakarta. And I wasn't really interested with him back then. But then I saw the poster and noticed there was Ailee, coming as a guest star and I quickly jumped out of my bed, called my hyung and told her Ailee was coming to town. I couldn't be any happier when she asked me to watch the concert together, but eventhough the ticket was pretty cheap for fangirls like us, I needed to think twice about throwing my money on someone I don't seem to fancy. The conversation left in uncertainty for few days until D-5 and hyung messaged me again, asking if I was still interested with Eru or not and I said of course I was but the price was a bit nonsense for a non-fans like me. She then told me she got free tickets and I was really grateful that she asked me to come along, out of all people she knows! /gasp/

So yeah, thank you so much for hyung's friend for tagging me along because it's rare to get free tickets nowadays hihi. I finally got to see Ailee live on stage right before my eyes and fuuccckkk her voice was just like how I had imagined it before ;__; She's a total perfection and is a professional when it comes to singing!

This is Intan... I'm sorry she's just a little insane


It was rather funny and tiring especially watching a concert of someone you don't really come to love or fond of, but it was worth it. I got two new friends and they're really funny and lovely! We didn't take photos of Eru nor Ailee but we recorded a lot of it. I don't think I can show you the video tho I always have trouble uploading to YT haha ;D Thank's for reading, have a nice day! xo

5 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute!!

    http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute girl! Lovely event! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look super cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another inspiring post from you dear! love it! ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...