June 02, 2014

You need to dance down the life, darling

I don't know why I'm so negative about life these days. I've read this quote saying that negative mind will never bring me positive life. But, it's not that easy for having a positive mind. Not when you think your dream is starting to lose its hold. Oh well, it's in the past already now. I don't wanna be so sulky for such a long time because when I spend time regretting all the choices I didn't take, millions of other post-graduate students out there are studying their ass off to be on top of the test. And I'm not risking my life this time.

Anyway, done with my school life, I am going to post lots and lots of photos that I took on Jakusai 3, the hippest event in Bekasi! Jakusai is a Japanese festival held by my Japanese club at school and it was our third year holding this event. Fortunately everything went well, tho there are minor problems here and there and I still need to smack some boys and staffs for being so reckless that day, everything was amazing! I can't wait to see the next junior how they will plan everything for Jakusai 4 ;) Enjoy the photos! xo

Our male mascot!

Preparation for the ghosts of the haunted house

Tanabata, the tree of hopes

The preparation took the whole day (or probably more) and the entire building decoration was too beautiful to be true. It was decorated much better than Jakusai 2 and I can't properly say how proud I am for my juniors :') I went to school to help the other right after I had my TO done that day. I still feel guilty for not helping them until midnight because I couldn't. Mom wouldn't let me stay after curfew haha ;D


Aaaannnddd my favorite part of all, what is a bunkasai without cosplay festival, right? ;D Below are the cosplayers at Jakusai 3! My favorite one would be the one with red hair and the one with skeleton hands :3


And of course, not missing any second to take pictures with them all!

Mind my awkward poses...


I'm sorry I vomit photos here and I'm sure they're not so pleasant to look at lmao xD I just can't help it not to share them all here. At the end of the day, I made it until the closing ceremony (?) and waited in boredom surrounded with loud music banging my head off just for the sake of the group photo... I guess I start getting exhausted faster than before. Silly because I've went through Jakusai before and two concerts as well. That should give my body high metabolism, no?

Anyway, talk to you soon and enjoy the photos! xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! You are very cute girl! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos. I wish I had been able to go to something like this. I can't wait to be able to go to my first Con. Being in college without a car can suck sometimes :/ Oh well. I'm glad you had a good time!
    theatricalitybymariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.