Taman Sari, Yogyakarta

July 12, 2014

So where was I for the last three weeks? Funny how I only left two posts for June and be gone like a smoke. I went completely off from the internet world (except the mobile social media) and focused on my study because I had two university tests back then. The test took place in Jogja, and so I went there with my dad on my first test, then he went home first to Bekasi because he had to work soon and because it wasn't holiday time. Then my mom flew all the way to accompany me during my second test and we then spent the next week in Jogja. I spent two weeks in total and that means no internet connection while I was away. I went to some places and just the usual thing I do on my holiday. Here are the pics I took during my not-so-holiday trip!


I didn't really go to many places because the time was short. So, I guess that's all for now? xo

Post a Comment