September 21, 2014

Be the exposure of your life


Oh my God. HI. How long has it been since my last post on the blog??? I've abandoned my blog since August and I still can't believe it that I did. I mean, Back when I was still in Jakarta, I couldn't stand not to check on my blog and post mindless ramblings in it. But after I moved to Jogja, I started neglecting this baby :" I'm so sorry, that's the first thing I gotta say. But really, life has been a whee for the last entire month. I had to adapt to my new college life and focused on my real life business. Luckily I didn't catch any culture shock regarding my new life aside the fact that I no longer live with my parents, but I can deal with it. Occasionally I'll feel homesick. Like missing the way my parents wake me up for a morning pray or how dad will remind me to take the car to the car washing, etc. I miss my family, but not that much. I mean, at one point in my life I will have to leave them, right? Sooner or later, that step must be taken. So I just take it as a practice. Besides, I've been a really good girl for the past 18 years. And now that I have no parents around to tell me things, I feel free and great. But worry not, pals. I'm still that one quiet girl in town ;)

I'm not having trouble with what I'm learning in the faculty, but turns out it's not as exciting as I thought it would be. So most of the time I get distracted in the class because I'm bored or because the lecturer is too old to even hold the mic and starts speaking. My college life isn't so busy. I just go to the class, sit down, write some notes, and then leave without having anything to do afterwards because somehow my lecturers don't give us any paper to work on. Mm, strange. Anyway, have I told you I just got into Sanggar? While most of the students here apply for law-related organizations, I found myself applying for Sanggar. My friends even asked me in disbelief whether I really did it or not. Well, it's quite strange because for the mean time, I'm only tied down with Sanggar. Maybe because it's my passion? I'm honestly a literature student at heart, and Sanggar's existence means a lot to me. Also, since I'm involved with theater's yearly event, if you happen to be around Jogja or UGM, please do come to my first ever performance next Friday! Details will be posted soon or if you'd like to know more then please do not hesitate to convo me! :)

Nevada dress, unbranded skirt, watch, and necklace

I just got home from today's theater practice and changed my clothes for a very early dinner with my friends. Living far away from my parents with limited money makes it harder for me to pick which clothes should I wear when I go out because my mind is busily trying to remember if I've worn the same clothes twice in the same week. Well, girls. I just don't want to give people the wrong assumption that I never change my clothes just because I don't remember I've worn it too many times, haha. So I picked out my long lost favorite purple dress. But since it was hard for me to walk around the city with short dress, I added an extra length to it. The black midi skirt was the one I used for my orientation days at college. I always knew it would come in handy at unexpected moments, ha! I'm terribly sorry with the photos though. Too much exposure here and they end up looking so bright I can't even see what I'm posting... Sorry. Been months I haven't used my camera and I was too lazy to set the ISO. I still have to take Harry to the repairman since its auto focus is still broken. Might as well somebody suggest me where to go?

Until then, have a nice day! xo

29 comments:

  1. Hi dear !
    You have such a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc/g+/bloglovin ? I also switch textlinks and banners.
    Thanks already & Let me know :)
    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - would love it of you could check out my latest fashion post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!
    It also passes by me https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Deborah-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl are also on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks- Roar-by-Deborah-Micucci / 664630293606092? ref = hl and instagram: http://instagram.com/micuccidebora you look, a kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and blog!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and blog.
    http:/www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch thank you so so much, Vanessa! >,<

      Delete
  7. Wow. I think the faculty should prepare a young and charming lectures for you
    Heihiehiee. Not bad with the idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah, true that. I mean, we're young ladies, what do you expect? ;p

      Delete
  8. nice blog...
    would you like to follow each other?

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look nice .
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! This dress is so beautiful ;) Love the little rabbit necklace!
    Happy beginning of collage!
    Following you baby :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank's a lot Hajdi! I'm impressed you pay attention to details <3

      Delete
  11. Great pictures.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genial el look, gran post! Un abrazo.
    twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute in these pics!
    I wish I attended your university, my college life is so busy :(

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so sweet of you! >,< Oh well, but sooner or later I will face the mid semester exam and the lack of paper I get on a daily basis confuses me because I have no idea what I have to write at the exam later, ha!

      Delete
  14. Cute look dear! I like maxi skirts a lot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's, Larissa! I know right, they're so versatile and have this magic of adding more length to my height! ;D

      Delete
  15. Great look! Love the top! Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...