September 26, 2014

Nobody compares



Maybe it's the way our eyes meet that I fall in between those glimmering bullets you shot me with. But the fallen leaf never blame the wind. And so there's no one to blame here. The time was never right for me. The feelings were always wrong. And the person was even worse. But this time, somehow those pathetic reasons that will prevent me to fall in love don't work on you. But of course, like my other previous encounter with boys, I'm not that experienced with them. I can proudly say that I've never been in a relationship before for 18 years. Maybe I'm just waiting for the right guy to come along. Or, maybe I'm just not that good with PDAs and all. Ha.

I'm trying to get some help down here by asking it to my friends about what should I do around him. When I like a boy, I treat him like he's a baby. I mean, fragile and all. Every steps I make must be taken carefully. Better not make any mistakes because if I do, it will blow everything up. And have I told you how possessive I am with what's (not) mine (yet)? Yeah. I get this jealous feeling every so often when I see him talking to other girls and it's quite funny actually because he's not mine and we're not even anything. But just like 1D's song; "Because no one ever looked so good in a dress and it hurts, because I know you won't be mine tonight." I don't know how to make him to notice me though. Seriously, it seems like I'm not doing anything for it because whenever I want to get close to him, I'm afraid he'll notice (wait, isn't that the point of this whole thing?), but if I don't show him the effort, he'll never know.

Stylish cardigan, H&M black tank, Nevada pants, Airwalk shoes, Quartz watch

So me and this boy are in the same organization and we're currently also on the same project. We play at college's theater which will be held tonight and maybe because of the intensity of our meeting, the feeling blooms. Maybe it only blooms in my head, or in his head as well, I never have the chance to know it. I wish I can ask him straightforwardly about it. Thinking about what he thinks about me is really frustrating and I want it to stop. But just like those chicks on teenlit movies, we're never ready for the answer just yet. I try to give him the right signal, and I hope he reads it.

TGIF, pals! xo

7 comments:

  1. the floral cardigans is so ROCK! match perfectly with the red sneakers... love it...
    would like to follow each other..? i follow back :)
    www.nadieyaagibb.com - Glam is Everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, it's a good thing you are waiting for the right guy and this one seems like hes really nice. I know it might seem scary, but you have to talk to him and find out if he likes you back. Try to read the signals, does he smile or have a certain glow in his eyes when he sees you? If so, you're in luck and he might feel the same way you do :)
    I'm 20, and never been in a "real" relationship. But I'm waiting for the right guy <3
    xoxo
    berrystylishofficial.com ♥ @ItsBerryStylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love outfit! Great sweater. I am keeping my fingers cross that everything works out between you and the boy :)))
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater!

    xx Anna
    it takes 2 to fashion
    Ps. I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say your style is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blog!

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx