October 20, 2014

I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up

Stylish shirt, unbranded skirt, ICONinety9 shoes, Lacoste bag, Monol watch

You know that moment when you feel like things are going really fast you can't even take a look around you even for a second because everything's a blur and no one is there to remind you to stop? I'm feeling that way now. Right -fucking- now. Apparently college life has so many troubles and being a college student means that you have to be able to look for your own good. I learn that I can't depend on my friends all the time. But that's okay because one day there's gonna be a chance I will have to face everything by my own. I start getting difficulties of not living with my parents in the same town anymore. Financial issue, most of the time. You know, typical girls who live far from their parents and my habit of eating many things all at once costs me more than I could handle haha. Also, if you happen to be reading my personal tumblr, I'm currently having love issue with my friend. And this apparently affects my academic life. I get jealous and frustrated and all, I feel down easily and I'm not as passionate as I used to during my first few weeks here. This 'love' has ruined everything and it keeps going out of control. It's like I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up. Without knowing when to stop or get out of the ride.

7 comments:

  1. love your look!
    wsp your bag

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics!! I love the skirt and the shirt together!!!

    Thanks for the comment!

    xoxo,
    Marianna

    http://mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!

    I'll be waiting for me with a new post: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/10/a-dip-back-e-se-e-vero-che-la-moda-gira.html#more let me know what do you think, and if you like follow me, I follow you!

    I'm on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Debora-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl and INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/micuccidebora gladly reciprocate the visit! See you soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute!!
    Loving your skirt!
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit, dear!

    Theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...