November 19, 2014

Black pearl


My mom is currently in town. She's going back home to Jakarta in a few hours though. And yesterday when I met her, she gave me this ring. Frankly speaking, I don't like wearing rings because my fingers are all so fat, they'd look awkward if I put a ring on it. But the moment I looked at its black pearl (which mom told me it was "real", taken right from the clam itself in Lombok), I couldn't help but to wear it. It has a very elegant detail. I was hesitate at first to wear this ring everywhere I go around campus because the pearl is a bit too big in my liking. I showed Oscar last night and he thought I was getting engaged with someone else, haha! I'm gonna make it as a family heirloom. I'll pass it down to my daughter later :)

PS: The beautiful necklace is a gift I got from Julia.

3 comments:

  1. always love black pearl because i think its exotic
    love your ring btw <3


    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ring !

    http://collectiondenel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the ring it looks mythical! definitely a family heirloom material :')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx