November 09, 2014

Hiatus

So hi! I guess this will be a quick post. Just a quick one to tell you that I may won't be able to update the blog in the near future due to the many college projects I'm currently handling. I've been trying to do outfit posts or anything to be posted but I've been really really busy in real life and college takes so much of my time. I take this as a positive act because I don't have to sit in front of the computer for hours doing nothing because I've got things to do with my friends and projects to work on with them. On the other hand, I feel bad because I'm not able to blog about my life regularly as I used to. But then again, I gotta choose which one I have to prioritize and my life with my friends here is the one I can't live without :) So I guess I'll take a (hopefully) short hiatus from blogging world. Only until all the business die down and I can start taking proper outfit photos again.

However, for my Indonesian fellas, you guys can still keep up with me through my Tumblr - since I keep it updated and post a lot of things about my activities there almost daily. Just click here and you'll be redirected soon!

'Till then, have a good life and thank you so much for stopping by! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll return soon! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.