January 19, 2015

Home is where your heart is


So this is it, the biggest reason why I told my mother I wanted to go home this holiday, because I had promised to Jakuen that I'd come to their reunion. Surprise boy, I myself don't even know I can go this far just for my friends. Being one of the "anak rantau" in my batch is not an easy thing to deal with. We're talking about different schedules and timing. Since now we're college students already and most of us don't go to the same campus anymore. Except for me and Yudha because we both attend the same major and same university. I guess that's a blessing. At least I still have a pinch of Jakuen when I'm in Jogja! :) And as always, I came late because I was supposed to wash my car first but the car wash opened on 9 AM, the same moment when the reunion started. So I came to school around 12 PM, ha! Way too late, eh? ;p I quickly spotted my favorite juniors and glad that I could see them again yesterday. It's been six months since I left the city and I've been missing them like hell...


It was quite packed, but we didn't go full team, sadly. Some members couldn't make it there and we had to go through without them :( Hopefully next time everyone -like, totally every single one- can make it so for the first time in forever Jakuen can go totally full team :)


This is Ilyas and Fandi, my most favorite juniors of all. Not that I apply favoritism or anything but I can safely say that they're the ones that I totally miss from Jakuen. I couldn't stop pinching their cheeks all day yesterday, haha. They have grown up so much and I'm so surprised to hear that Ilyas has a girlfriend already and look at his upper arm lmao, has he been working out when I left for Jogja six months ago??? He looks so toned now and I'm happy because I hope that's a good sign because he's not so worked up on his school or anything. Meanwhile Fandi also surprises me with his story of losing weights... He looks skinnier than I last remember and I told him to eat a lot.


Uuuu, lovely babes :*

29 comments:

  1. Absolutely great blog!!! xxx Love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just came across your blog, and wondering if you wanted to follow each other on Google Friend Connect ? Let me know!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title is so catchy! Worth the read :)


    Btw, please visit my blog too. If you liked it, follow me and I'll do the same. Looking forward to hear something from you :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know and I'll follow you back ASAP :)
    http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to see old friends :) lovely photos
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so great! Lovely photos.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everyone makes it next time:) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice reunion!! Happy for you that you had a great time!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very nice pictures honey!!! really nice ;)
    Check it out my new post: http://honeyandcotton.org/elegant-and-wedding-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. É sempre bom rever novos amigos.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! Your blue watch is so cool!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is lovely dear, thank you also for visiting my blog. Do you mind following each other? if you just like my blog..

    All the best,
    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a lovely reunion, hope you had a good time :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Home really is where your heart is. Looks like you had a great time there. It's always nice to capture those moments on photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have a lovely smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to hear you got to see all your old friends!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope it was a great time and everyone can come in the future times, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great people!! ;) Nice pics!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom


    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaawh it must be so good to see every one again :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so happy there :)

    www.michelleyeremi.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. <333 such lovely pics!
    www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.