Sangkala

February 27, 2015

LUI leather jacket, H&M black tank, Nevada pants, ICONinety9 boots

I honestly have so many things going on in my head right now, and I really want to write them all here in this blog post but nothing would come out... But let me try. So yesterday I went to a theater play with my college friends because we got invited, and since most of the seniors couldn't come, a friend of mine asked me if I would go with him as a representative for the seniors. Since I got nothing to do, I said yes and asked him if he could pick me up later. He was hesitate at first because... uh, there's this friend of him (and mine) who has a deep crush on me. And he was afraid if this friend of ours got jealous and mad at him because we were going together. I rolled my eyes so hard at that because first, I'm not anyone's girlfriend, thus any kind of jealousy will be considered as a selfish and childish behavior. Second, we didn't go just by the two of us literally because my ex-crush and another friend of ours also came so there was really no reason for him to be jealous. Third, my relationship with my friend who picked me up yesterday is just as a friend. Though I had something for him in the past but we've come to an agreement that we better off as a best friend instead. I was so tired with all these love thingy. I need to take a break from this guy, but that's almost impossible to be done because he seems to be following me in almost all of my activities; watching theater play for example. Or eating out with the boys. He'd always be there. And start blabbering about his feelings. Which in other words, alluding me in front of our friends.


I know this sounds confusing, and I shouldn't be writing this on the internet. I doubt anyone would read the post though, ha. But I really need someone to talk to. I try to talk this out to my friend but they're having this society problem where they listen to speak. And most of them give me the advice I don't need. Really, at this rate of time, I just want someone to listen to me. So I'm sorry if I become quite wordy in this post. I need to let this out.

Just like Kryz Uy on her '20 things you don't know about me' post, I'm also in a group where I'm the only chick in it. And they've grown comfortable around me to the state where they don't consider me as girl anymore, but more like a boy because I talk and act like them. That's not the main problem. It becomes a problem when one of them falls for me and I fall for the other one, still in the same circle, all at the same time. It's a love triangle. And this guy who falls for me, can't seem to hold his horses because I feel so uncomfortable with him. Yet he still presses on and thinks that he's doing his best to please me. Shoot, dude, I should have made it clearer for you that I'm into your friend and not in a million years we're gonna get together. Ever. And I thought I did, but he still isn't backing off. I'm running out of ideas of how to get rid of him. The only logical way for this shit is to see how things are going. Because I'm totally not interested to think about being in a relationship for now.


Sorry for the ramble! Once again, I told you I can be quite a wordy type. After all, this is a personal blog. So things like this is not so alien to you, right, dear readers? Anyway, this is the outfit that I wore to watch the theater play. Minus the boots because I exchanged it with my brown wedges since I thought it would be easier to walk around with the boys not in heeled boots. In case I had to chase them for something else. I don't know... Oh and the leather jacket is a new in. Just got it few days ago in my mail from LUI, an online shop owned by my college friend. I was so stoked when I first saw it because I didn't know it was a leather jacket LMAO the picture didn't make me think so. I thought it was a mere blazer! It's a really good deal because I got the jacket for 110K only. Major love!

17 comments

  1. Crushing on your jacket and boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a complicated story... but I hope you can solve it! And lovely shoes too! Have a nice day,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're gorgeous. love the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so gorgeous <3 btw, orang jogja? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Engga juga, aku kebetulan lagi kuliah aja di sini, tapi asli dari Jakarta ^^

      Delete
  6. dziękuje i zapraszam częściej do siebie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous28/2/15 22:25

    Great photos!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/chaneling.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, loved your blog, following now! :D
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I follow you on gfc #776, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your rock outfit:D

    ReplyDelete