What time is it?

February 15, 2015

Unbranded top and skirt | ICONINETY9 shoes | QUARTZ watch

Hi guys! First of all, I owe you all apologies because somehow, I lost track of blogging since I went back home to have my holiday. I'm really sorry for that. As you might have seen through my Instagram that I've been really busy preparing for new semester in college and the tickets to go back to Jogja. I couldn't lay my hands on the blog because the internet was off for a week! I could barely keep track of my college's information, let alone updating the blog. So that's why.

So today I just arrived in Jogja, around four in the morning, I guess. And headed straight to the guest house to settle my stuffs because college starts tomorrow, ugh. I wish I had more time to get some rest because really, so many things I have to deal with. Even when I'm working with this blog post right now, my head is divided into some other rooms because fucking college needs attention as well. I'm doing some major changing in my life because I know I didn't do good enough on my first semester in college. Such a waste of time, I should say. And I know by the look at my parents' faces that they're pretty disappointed with me as well. But I think it's okay to fail at some subjects because that way I'll be able to discover my weakness and which one I have to work harder on. Right? So that's the biggest reason why I haven't updated the blog in such a long time. Fuck blogging routines, I have life to live here, ha.


Wait, I was about to talk about Valentine's Day. It's not like I have someone to celebrate with, LOL. It's my 19th V-Day and yet here I am still lounging in the darkest corner of my bedroom. My parents start asking me if I already have a boyfriend or not and I tell them I haven't found the one. I'm not rushing anything but really, I have no experience in this. I'm afraid that one day I won't be able to attract anyone :c Love is probably never meant to fit in my life. The last time I tried to make it fit in, it destroyed my life, literally. I lost myself in the process and the scar of being left was too deep. I was traumatized. And finally, 19 years of living as a hopeless romantic, I could finally know how it feels to have my heart broken. It was an open relationship, no status at all. I thought it didn't matter anyway because what's important was that we'd be there for each other.

But I guess that's where I went wrong.


I told my mom I was searching for a black skater skirt. So when I got home, I dragged her down to accompany me to the mall searching for it. Too bad that I missed it out because I saw this black skirt the other day when I was going out with my friends but I didn't bring my money back then. When I got back with mom to bring it home, it was sold out already. So I ended up with the orange skirt instead. We hopped on to the next shop and mom found a matching top to be paired with the skirt. This floral chiffon shirt totally caught our eyes (or well, mom's eagle eyes).


Also not forgetting the little accessories to accompany me while going through the day. If you know me in real life, you know that I love wearing watches, a hella lot. Not just because it makes the entire look ensemble looks more darling, but also because its own main function. I hate having to check my phone to see what time is it when I forgot to wear my watches. It's becoming a regular thing for me to check my wrist and it feels weird not having my watches wrapped around. That's why I was so happy to find Invaluable.com. I can browse so many kinds of watches in my favorite colors and size! Psst, I have a secret of wearing men's watches because small size just doesn't fit my style. Men's watches have much bigger size and they make the entire look looks bold and edgy. I have quite a number of watches in different colors because I love matching them with my outfit color palette. Here are my favorite two among all of those shiny sparkly men's watches:

 Source.


I loovveeee Rolex! Might consider saving up more to have one of these two for my upcoming birthday present. My parents also have Rolex and they're big fans of the brand itself. Rolex is so classic and luxurious-looking, who can resist its mega-charm? ;) So how about you? What's your favorite accessories and how do you wear it? :)

PS: Yeah, I just had my hair cut last holiday. Been a year since I had front bangs. What do you think?

27 comments

  1. Your outfit is lovely, makes me long for spring, and thanks for posting it - but I agree, college is more important, what you do there is for your whole life!! :))

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to set my priorities straighter this time, hopefully won't have to trip over the same mistake twice. Thank you Rosa!

      Delete
  2. You looks beautiful I love the skirt <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, glad to see you back. Nice skirt. Don't worry about finding the boyfriend. Use this time to be "the girlfriend" every boy would want to have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! This top is freaking cute!! I want to get it!:)
    Love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, dear!
    Lovely skirt!
    ¡Besitos!
    Izabel

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! And don't worry about finding a guy, one will eventually find you!

    http://thedipsystyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your look ! new follower please follow me :)
    http://shanaticlandiablog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures!

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable!!! the blouse is really lovely!

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute <3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in this outfit, I love your floral top!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable, and I'm with you on Rolex!

    God bless,
    XO,
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is so cute!


    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit! It's soooo cute

    Lots of love

    http://princechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your top! It is very pretty!! :D

    hope to keep in touch<3
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I ADORE THIS OUTFIT. Love the shirt. Love the color. Love how they go together. So, so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete