March 29, 2015

A.Y.O!


Wow! Finally, the sleepless nights for the last one week are finally OVER! I am so glad that it's over already. Not that I hate the process, but really, I have a very weak metabolism and I get sick easily. The last one week was such a tough one because I didn't get to sleep in my own guest house because I always came home after curfew and the gates would have been locked by then. So I had to stay at my friend's guest house instead and went to classes straight from there. It was such a tiring routines but it wasn't like I had any other option. This is my second time playing and acting on the stage again after my first ever play on September 2014. I won't say that I'm addicted with theater, because if you ask me, I still can't overcome that 'stage fever' problem. Even though many said that I did really good in this play, I'm still not confident enough to actually play for another one in the future, haha. I'm gonna bomb this post with a lot of photos, so don't tell me I didn't warn you.


I would like to thank everyone—the actors, the director, the assistant directors, the staffs, and make-up artists. You guys totally rock the play! It wouldn't be the same without your hard work. And I know that even though there are so many things that still needed to be fixed here, make sure we have a room for improvement. I totally enjoy the process practicing with the actors. With my friends. I gain new knowledge and I had so much fun. I didn't regret anything. And I hope we can continue playing on the same stage. Maybe one day later, when all of us have become the professionals?

Have a nice Sunday! xx

3 comments:

  1. Acting is amazing , wish i had some talent :)
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun hihihi <3 I hope your dream will come true :D

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had so much fun! Good luck with your acting :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx