March 10, 2015

Baby, I'm not sure

Friend's beanie and sweater, unbranded skirt, ICONinety9 ankle boots

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the lack of post in March :( I've been having so many projects going on in my real life and it's almost impossible to sit down and write a blog post. It is hard indeed, to steer myself away from something I love doing. Now I wish I were an art student at ISI instead of a law student. I've been practicing rancak dance with my fellow friends for our upcoming event next April. And oh how I love the routines. I never get tired of dancing or practicing. More over, I get really excited whenever the tutor or my seniors tell me we're gonna practice in the evening. By dancing, I can let my negative emotion floats away and be myself. I always love dancing. Be it traditional or modern dance. And I'm planning to take another dancing course with my friend outside the one I do at the campus. I really want to learn contemporary dance. I heard it's so difficult. But that's the challenge! One thing I have to remember is to keep my time table clean and neat, since taking more courses will cost me my bed-time and tiredness. I'm still adjusting, and I hope things will turn out okay in the end.


If you're a good friend of mine, you will learn how to share your stuffs with me because the beanie and the sweater isn't rightfully mine LOL. Yes, they belong to my friends. I borrowed the beanie two days ago from my favorite senior at campus and he allowed me to take it home. I've been wanting to have my own beanie. I never had the chance to actually look for one because it's hard to find one that suits my style without making my face look so round and full. While the sweater belongs to my friend which she allowed me to wear because I was sick at that time, and I slept at her guest house. I needed to change my clothes because I was wearing a simple tank and the weather was so cold. Then she lent me the sweater and I haven't returned it up until now, ha!

I guess I'll be really busy for the upcoming days because my schedule is so packed for March and April. So if you don't see any updates from this blog, that means I'm living my life. But I hope you guys stay around because I'll still be checking this blog for comments and doing blog-walking! :)

13 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your shoes!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! love skirt! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ankle boots~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very engaging post dear! it's so fun to read until the end of it ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!!! i love the sweater and boots!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sweater is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I wish I'd taken dance lessons when I was younger (never too late, I guess) and gotten into that, sounds like such a fun and cool thing to do in your spare time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gbt top is lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is so fun. Love it!

    Zanna
    http://zannassky.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Like your outfit!
    Thank you your your sweet comment
    You have a great blog, follow you now on gfc!
    Kisses ♥

    http://allthatweseeisjustadreamwithinadream.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the beanie and the sweater Nava, sometimes I borrowed my cousin (home mate)'s outfit too XD btw good luck with your dance practice. ^^ Seneng banget punya temen blogger yang juga anak sanggar hihi.

    visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...