April 03, 2015

Hungry aren't we? // Lokal

Mios oversized sweater, unbranded pants, Airwalk slip-ons

It's been raining since afternoon, the moment when I stepped out of my guest house to try this new cafe Tara and I had found the other day, not far from her church. Being a cafe-creature that I am who's a sucker for nice home-made coffee, I asked her to have a lunch here. The cafe's name is Lokal. It's located just a few meters away from the infamous Red Bridge at Gejayan. Go pass a church and you'll find yourself right before Lokal. I am totally loving the ambience at Lokal. It's both a restaurant and hotel, so you might find some (or lots) tourists coming in and out of the restaurant because the hotel is right next to the restaurant building. I haven't tried many of its foods and drinks since this was my first time, but the barbeque chicken wings that I ordered today for my lunch tasted awesome! As for the drink, I chose flavored latte with caramel grazing. That, my friend, is just another spoonful of Heaven on Earth. I have a weak heart, and my doctor tells me not to have too much coffee. This was my first coffee after so many moons, and I swear it brought my taste bud back to life. I suggest you to just bring your friends here for some quick (or long, never minds) study session. The place is pretty Instagram-able for you who love taking outfit photos as well!

Find Lokal:

Jalan Jembatan Merah NO.104C, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55283
Phone: (0274) 524334

Follow Lokal on Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, that place looks great!

    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like a very pleasant place ^_^

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on GFC!
    xx
    ❤Mary❤
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee is not very healthy, but so delicious! Enjoy it in a reasonable amount and everything should be fine! :)
    Happy Easter!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm I love a good cafe with a nice glass or cup of coffee!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! <3

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good place to spend some time in with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos :)
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx