July 07, 2015

I woke up like this

Gesale sweater and skirt, Viola shoes

Not much of Queen B's fan, I just happen to like few of her songs. But "I woke up like this" surely not one of them. I have a friend whose life motto happens to be one of Beyonce's song title. It's not my cup of tea but nevertheless, she lives by that motto. So when I suddenly saw this sweater on my Instagram timeline, I quickly shower her about it and she demanded me and our other friend to buy it so you can say I have two other friends who have the exact same copy of sweater just like mine. It's actually a cute act, you know. Having matching sweater with your best friends. Oh sisterhood.

PS: Please bear with me for seeing me wearing the skirt and shoes way too often. I just happen to love 'em.

8 comments:

  1. cute!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and i'm in love! Mind checking mine out, and maybe follow?

    -Michelle xx

    __
    instagram: @pastellights (www.instagramcom/pastellights)
    website: www.pastellightsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    Mind following each other? Let me know! :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!

    love it paired with those shoes :)
    and yes to matching sweaters with friends!

    -Marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look, perfect for the summer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...