Holy sakura

August 01, 2015

Unbranded kimono vest, H&M black tank, Dust jeans, Viola shoes

Before I go blabbering words into this post, let me say it first; Happy Ied Al-fitr everyone! I know it's way too late because it's been two weeks since the celebration but hey, better late than never, right? Anyway, I don't know how many times I keep using the chance in every beginning of every post I write to apologize first because I keep neglecting the blog. Well, I always come up with good excuses fortunately, teehee. If you befriend me on LINE, some weeks ago I posted a status saying that I was going back and forth between Jogja and Bekasi. I don't even count anymore. The first week of celebrating eid, I went to many places with my family and I stayed in my own home, not the guest house. And there was no internet connection there so even though I brought my laptop with me, I couldn't update anything. And then after eid, I went back to Bekasi with my family. This time I left all my gadgets back in the guest house because I was going to spend just another one week so why bother bringing them all? Thus even though I got wifi but since I didn't bring my laptop with me, I couldn't update the blog. But now that I'm finally back (again, for the umpteenth time) in my lovely guest house, I can do more updates, yay! College will start again on 24th August but I just had to get back here early because I become one of the staffs for the orientation days for freshmen. I don't really like long holidays because I don't know what to do.


This is the outfit that I wore on D-day. I've been looking for that kimono vest for a very long time, you can't imagine. I've searched the entire online shops on Instgram but I don't know... I'm just too lazy to do online shopping again. I was so happy when I suddenly found it when I went home to Bekasi. Seriously guys there's this mall where I can find just anything I want. Most of the clothes in my wardrobe are bought in this mall. I was planning to buy more kimono with different patterns of flowers and colours. I am so in love with it.

Another version on how I rock the kimono - photo taken at IKEA Indonesia

Post a Comment