August 01, 2015

Holy sakura

Unbranded kimono vest, H&M black tank, Dust jeans, Viola shoes

Before I go blabbering words into this post, let me say it first; Happy Ied Al-fitr everyone! I know it's way too late because it's been two weeks since the celebration but hey, better late than never, right? Anyway, I don't know how many times I keep using the chance in every beginning of every post I write to apologize first because I keep neglecting the blog. Well, I always come up with good excuses fortunately, teehee. If you befriend me on LINE, some weeks ago I posted a status saying that I was going back and forth between Jogja and Bekasi. I don't even count anymore. The first week of celebrating eid, I went to many places with my family and I stayed in my own home, not the guest house. And there was no internet connection there so even though I brought my laptop with me, I couldn't update anything. And then after eid, I went back to Bekasi with my family. This time I left all my gadgets back in the guest house because I was going to spend just another one week so why bother bringing them all? Thus even though I got wifi but since I didn't bring my laptop with me, I couldn't update the blog. But now that I'm finally back (again, for the umpteenth time) in my lovely guest house, I can do more updates, yay! College will start again on 24th August but I just had to get back here early because I become one of the staffs for the orientation days for freshmen. I don't really like long holidays because I don't know what to do.


This is the outfit that I wore on D-day. I've been looking for that kimono vest for a very long time, you can't imagine. I've searched the entire online shops on Instgram but I don't know... I'm just too lazy to do online shopping again. I was so happy when I suddenly found it when I went home to Bekasi. Seriously guys there's this mall where I can find just anything I want. Most of the clothes in my wardrobe are bought in this mall. I was planning to buy more kimono with different patterns of flowers and colours. I am so in love with it.

Another version on how I rock the kimono - photo taken at IKEA Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...