September 27, 2015

Cappuccino or espresso, your call


Few days ago my parents came to town to pay me and my brother a visit. And like always, while they're here, it's time for me to do some shopping spree! I guess having 14 pairs of shoes doesn't prevent me for adding yet another couple pairs into the shoe rack lmao. As a college student who lives far away from my source of money a k a my parents, I have to pick the right shoes which I can wear either to the class or for casual strolling with my friends. The shoes gotta have dual function so I can switch them anytime I need to. Also, since I'm still unemployed, I don't like spending too much money on my stuffs. I was accompanying mom looking for new shoes when she found the black slippers on the sale rack. She fell in love with it but the size didn't fit. So I tried them on and they fitted! The shoes were on sale for IDR 100k only and I couldn't help but to take another shoes with the same style but different color just because they were on ~sale~ hahahahahah. Oh women. So, what do you think about them? xx

3 comments:

  1. such good bargain! i'm an espresso kinda gal :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a beauty..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx