Merapi Museum

September 27, 2015


Hi! Few days ago (can't remember when) I went to visit Merapi Museum with my friends. This time, not the usual gangs. We tagged along one junior with us because she told us she really wanted to see Merapi upclose. Sadly though, one of us had to catch a flight so we didn't have much time to explore the mountain. The museum is located far on the northern part of the city and is very accessible, don't worry. You can see many things you probably don't know about volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami, and all the history of many Indonesia's famous volcanoes. So happy that I finally managed to visit this place! I wish I could hike Merapi. But then again, I don't think my parents would pleased to hear that, ha! Sorry for the low quality photos, I forgot to bring my DSLR with me that day so I could only show you some photos I took using my phone.

Post a Comment