October 18, 2015

Au revoir


I remember being called as a hoarder by one of my college friend. We're not that close anymore though we're still seeing each other once in a while. I have a habit of keeping everything even if it's a junk to other people. But I believe I collect the same thing like you guys; memories. That's why I love taking pictures so much, why I'm such a social media addict, why I keep every single moment that's happened in my life into a digital work—because I love keeping memories where I can see them.

Yesterday I went to an event held at Kompas office in Kotabaru. I didn't really want to go, didn't plan to either. But because many of my friends went there, I did too. The place wasn't so exciting but I found few interesting pieces that entertained me. I took pictures here and there with my friends. Until the moment when me and my boyfriend wanted to leave the space, I realized my phone was no longer in my sight. Well, the real story is much more complicated. But that's like the main point; I just lost my phone. And this is totally making me feel sad and down. That phone is considered new. I just got it this year on my birthday. I keep so many things in that phone. Photos and videos, emails, personal information, everything. As a blogger and social media addict, my phone is everything. And what hurts the most as a hoarder is the history chat. I've lost it once when I changed my phone, now I have to experience it again. It's painful not being able to track my phone down. Now I wish it were an iPhone so I could track it.

But what's done is done. I'm grateful that it's just my phone, not my wallet. Also, I lock my phone and all the applications installed using password, so I hope at least it can prevent whoever holds my phone now to steal any information from it.

So long my love...

2 comments:

  1. Great post dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/porto-moniz.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very very sorry for you, dear... :(
    hope you find it or can get back your information, pictures, etc.

    lots of kisses xx

    somniareaudesemper.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...