November 10, 2015

By the shore


Last Friday I went to the beach with my art group friends. It was my first time staying one night at the beach so I was pretty thrilled! The decision was made pretty quick, it was a last minute one so I didn't bring many preparation. We stayed at Krakal Beach (you can google that up) right by the shore. Funny thing is I didn't get scared of the dark at all like usual. I didn't have paranoia of serial killer roaming around our campfire to murder each one of us... lol. But anyway, I didn't really enjoy the short vacation this time because I suddenly caught a cold so I had to sleep earlier and left everyone. After waking up the next morning, I felt so much better so I decided to play with the water a bit to freshen myself before going back home.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know you're feeling alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always good to take a break once in a while and just relax. glad you had a wonderful time despite the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfection! love this so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...