November 30, 2015

Drei


Bebe, happy three months.

I know, I know, I told you I don't celebrate monthversarry, but still, saying it won't hurt you, right? Even though we don't spend our day doing something grand like usual, I still enjoy my kind-of-special 24 hours that happens on every 30/31 each month. I guess what I want to say is, thank you for bearing it with me for the past three months. It's not easy, I can tell. I know I've brought you into endless chaos and catastrophe. And I know that somehow, no matter how much I hate fighting with you, my selfish and childish side will always find the way to start the fire. Every day I can't stop thinking what have I done in my previous life to finally have someone like you—someone who's very patient handling all my rambles and want. I've seen you cried, and how much effort you put just to make sure that I'll stay with you. And I swear, I have never had anyone putting that much effort on me. I still don't know why you choose me. I'm a train-wreck, I'm a mess, I can't even handle myself and sometimes I don't know what I want.

And yet you're still here.

You asked me once to rate my love for you on the scale from 1 to 10. And I said 1. You quickly made a face right then, haha. I answered 1, because I want my feelings to grow. I said 1, because if it were 10, then there wouldn't be any more room for the feelings to grow. I want to be a better partner for you. Especially because you said that my smile is what keeps you going. Honestly, I'm flattered. So I will try my best to keep smiling, for you. Even if you think I don't try hard enough, believe me, I do.

Thank you, bebe. I hope our relationship will grow into a better one.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. funky!! very pretty x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...