January 03, 2016

Hungry aren't we? // Zango Express


Hi guys! I'm supposed to be studying for my tests tomorrow but anyway, I can't hold back the urge to share this post with you now. So as I've promised many times ago, I would start documenting my oh-so-called 'journey' in Jogja. I will write and talk as much as I can about amazing holiday destinations that you can reach even by yourself and places to eat. Because this city is just so full of that! Mouth-watering culinary that is.

Last Saturday night I went to this cute little place called Zango Express with boyfriend. It's a waffle place, FYI. I first knew this place from my best friend and she told me to try the chocolate one because it was super delicious. And I did try! Although I can't say that the taste is as amazing as my best friend would say because I expected something more than that, but it tasted okay. Maybe because I've had snacks before therefore my stomach was already full, so I couldn't really recall the taste. But it was okay. The waffle costs for IDR 20k (++), so I guess it's pretty affordable? I would go back to this place to try its matcha waffle :9 It has indoor and outdoor dining room so if you just got back from a long hot day under the sun, you can take a rest in their indoor dining room!


I can't probably go too details on this because I was in a rush. But I'm open to any questions and suggestion on where or what to eat. I will be delighted to help out! Until then, thank's for reading. Now I gotta go back studying lmao. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...