May 29, 2016

Raisins


Just some random shots I did yesterday when I was having birthday lunch with my friends. I can't really make a review out of it because I paid little attention to the overall food and drinks and the decor itself so probably my next visit to this restaurant will do. My friend says it's a new restaurant located in Sagan. It's a semi-organic restaurant with cute decoration and looks pretty Instagrammable :p From what I had yesterday, the foods didn't really leave any great impression on me because it was either too salty or bland. They definitely have a big room for improvement in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx