September 23, 2016

...

It's post-raining outside. And I don't know why I'm feeling so blue right now.

I thought I was doing what I could to make you be a better person.

I can't remember the last time we spent time together just by the two of us. It's been awhile, you said. But today I didn't see that spark in your eyes. Something just seemed... off. Why, you ask. I just know. I don't know why I'm writing this publicly on my blog when most of the time I just keep it to myself.

But I need someone to talk to, and this blog is the only one that will never judge me, scream at me, or tell me what I should do. It just listens to me.

I can take care of my own things

You barely sleep at least not until it's five in the morning

So?

You're a man, don't be like this

Yeah so that's why I told you I can take care of my own

How can you say that so easily? I don't even know what to say. Yet you persistently urge me to say something. Why is this getting harder for me? I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought we were getting better.

I miss you, I said last night. And so did you.

But look at us now.

It's post-raining outside.

And my feelings are left sitting on the stone under the rain, cold and neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...