October 25, 2016

Kopi Ketjil


Some of you guys have probably known that I love coffee. I really love coffee to the point that my brain hardly works best without consuming a cup of coffee beforehand. Although I was warned by my doctor not to consume caffeine anymore because of my health, I just can't hold myself not to drink coffee :( Sometimes it's hard when you're too used drinking it before you start everything and all of a sudden you have to stop. It's like a personal drug to me.

Wait, did I just say Edward Cullen's line?

Anyway, I love coffee, and that's the end of story. But I feel ashamed because I don't know much about coffee despite holding high that title proudly that I'm a coffee junkie. I don't really like coffee that are sold at modern coffee shop like Starbucks even when my body can only tolerate so much with strong ones like espresso (God forbid I ever drink that 'poison'). I usually drink coffee with milk, such as latte, cappuccino, or cafe mocha. The combination is friendly enough for me to take and thus they're like the only product of coffee I always order in a coffee shop. But yesterday when I visited one of my friend's coffee shop called Kopi Ketjil with two of my friends from the art group, I had the chance to witness how original coffee is made. It's fun to watch! Those little coffee brewer and silver machine picks my interest and soon I wish I could have a part time job as a barista just like my friend here :D Although boyfie said I was better off the kitchen but I love to try new things. The place and the ambiance itself was very soothing and calming, not much chattering and for a coffee lover like me, this is a nice place for you to escape for your routines for a moment. Here are some photos I managed to snap at the coffee shop. The place isn't too spacious and it can probably fit for less than 10 people inside but still, definitely an Instagram-worthy place to visit :p Enjoy!


It was a very fun visit and I'm looking forward to explore more places like this! :D Thank you for reading and I hope you guys have a nice day, yay! Bisous chaton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx