Gumuk Pasir

October 19, 2016


Good evening, people! It's 9.13 PM here now and I just finished my paper that's due tomorrow. As usual, I would turn my laptop on, open the document file, stare at it for a brief few minutes before I open my browser and start scrolling through tumblr or reading blogs, ha! Uni life has been really, really busy. I have to manage my time very well to make sure I catch up on everything. I barely have enough time to check up on the blog and see updates from my daily reads. This post itself has been lying in my draft for a few weeks now and I never had the time to actually finish writing about it. I'm getting tired of writing the same excuse over and over again everytime I'm about to post something on the blog. But I hope you guys will understand that my life is really that busy >,< Whether I'm busy doing things with my art group, travelling here and there with my friends, or I'm too backed up with exams and tasks that are piling up every week. This is a very late post about my last trip with my friends to Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo. It's exactly next to Parangtritis Beach and such a weird thing that I've went to Parangtritis a lot of time yet I've never been to Gumuk Pasir. I've seen interesting photos from people on Instagram spending their time there, so you can imagine how excited I was to finally be able to visit it! Even though at first we thought we wouldn't be able to have fun because the weather wasn't very friendly, it was raining lightly on the way to Gumuk Pasir. But still, we took a lot of pictures there. Too bad we didn't manage to try the sandboarding, it would be totally fun!



Thank you for reading and see you guys on the next post! xo

1 comment