October 24, 2016

Watch out, they're tricky!


Last week my father visited me and my brother here in Jogja. He wanted to spend the weekend with us eating and going places. And of course, it was one chance where my boyfriend finally met my father, hihi. But anyway, I'm gonna share you my recent trip with my father and brother to The Mata 3D Trick Eye Museum located at XT Square. I've never been here with my friends or boyfriend alone because the entry fee is so... expensive. I spent IDR 120k to get free pass for three places, Trick Eye Museum 1 & 2, and The Arca. You can of course choose which one you want to get but it's much cheaper to get the three altogether than buying it one by one. Since it was a rare occasion where my dad had the chance to visit us, so we opted to get the three places. Here are some photos we snapped at Trick Eye Museum 1 and 2. Enjoy!


I tell you guys I had sooo much fun taking photos at this museum! Too bad I didn't charge my camera so the battery ran out faster, thus why there are no photos of us at The Arca. I wish to come back here again anytime soon but it's way too expensive lmao xD Thank you for reading, and see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and by this blog, I don't try to impress the world.

Comments are loved, by the way.