July 11, 2017

July playlist


So I decided to make this kind of post every time we enter a new month. That would encourage me to make at least new post every month, right? I like discovering new songs or old songs that I just know by now. And I like it even more when I find that a lot of people are actually listening to them too! So here goes my July playlist (in no particular order):


I make new playlist every month to show this off on Spotify. So check out my profile and follow me! Also please don't mind my totally bare face because I wasn't in the mood to put any make-up on since I wasn't going anywhere and yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's totally okay not to put that much effort for a single picture for your blog post lol. But anyway, just take it as my lame excuse to not look decent here. Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Hello I am Leszek from Chic Poradnik. Visiting you back! Thanks for yourcomment. Waiting for more content in the page. Greetings!
    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list, I love Ed Sheeran too :)

    Check out my latest blogpost "Rome Fashion Week: My Street Style Looks"
    >> https://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/07/altaroma-july-2017-my-streetstyle.html
    xx, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have ahppier on my playlist these days :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I genuinely read them one by one and check yours out too! This post and this blog is still far from perfect so help me out by leaving some advice here! c:

If you want a follow back, you can follow me first and leave your blog's URL in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Again, thank you and see you on another post! xx