My top 10 July playlist

July 06, 2018


As I've promised last June, I'll be starting each month with at least my current top 'something' because it's fun to do? Like if you think about it, there are just so many categories you can break down and last month I did a wishlist, and I was originally going to do my current reading for July but all of my favorite books are in Jogja so that couldn't happen. I switch it up with my current playlist because I've turned on my premium membership again on Spotify (finally YES, after so many months having to keep shuffling and listening to ads in between songs) and I've discovered a lot of good tunes that I would like to share with you guys in hopes you would share your current playlist too! There's really no particular order in setting them together except for the Girls Like You because damn, it's a really cute song with a simply beautiful video clip.

Find me on Spotify: NAVARTIERRE

5 comments

  1. Very interesting post! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know the 1st one,but I'll listen to others too :) I'm following your blog now,hope you can follow me back,as well.Btw love your blog style! Have a nice day honey xx

    New post:

    http://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-zulu-palette-by-juvias-place.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lindsay! Glad that you enjoy my playlist!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Eleine!

    ReplyDelete