Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighter Shade Crown of My Canopy Review

September 18, 2018


Wet N Wild has grown so much in me, believe it or not. Remembering all those days where I didn't wear a lot of make-up, the only beauty product I put on my face was only my sheer lipstick from a local brand, and now I have an array of make-up products to create a full face look. I recently figured out that Watson actually sells Wet N Wild products, although they miss out a lot of the items such as eyeshadow palette and incomplete shade range. So I had to buy few things online since they're not available in Watson.

So as you guys can see from the title of this post, here I have my one and only, my very first highlighter and it's from Wet N Wild. I had been wanting this highlighter so bad for so many months but whenever I checked on Watson, it kinda dropped my guts to the floor since the price was not friendly enough for my college student wallet :( I remember that one time when I went to Watson to grab a few things and one of the employees offered me this highlighter in liquid packaging and my first impression trying the product was not good, since it left me in what looked like a sea of glitters. I was scared that I would end up like a child had just thrown me glitter ball.

But then I saw Kathleen Lights mentioning this highlighter again in one of her videos, in the powder version. She raved this highlighter so much, what with the buildable formula and the affordable price, it's such a great product for someone who's on a budget but still want their make-up to not look dead matte. And so I asked for my friend to get me the highlighter. I chose the shade Crown of My Canopy since my skin tone is medium dark and the color seems to match perfectly.

I love the simple packaging, but I feel like you gotta be really careful when you take it with you during travel because I've read a lot of reviews saying it's easy to break. As for the color, this time I'm really happy that I picked the right shade. Now my face doesn't look dead matte. It's not the kind of highlighter that gives you intense, blinding highlight with just one swipe, but you can definitely build it up as much as you like. The only downside I really pay attention is it emphasizes the texture of your skin, other than that it's all good.

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete