The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review

August 31, 2018


As a person who comes from a middle-class family, The Body Shop is a little out of my "comfort zone" to be quite honest. When everybody can at least buy their products without having to think of how to save up money afterwards, I have to save up my pocket money to at least afford dicount items lol. But hey! I don't mind! It makes the whole saving money journey even worth the while because I love the excitement of buying new stuffs for myself after waiting for some time.

Anyway, I have only shopped once from The Body Shop and it was years ago. Okay, not exactly years ago, probably somewhere in early 2016. I bought a perfume, the strawberry one and it was for the sake of my ex-boyfriend because he really liked the smell. True, the smell was everything. You can never go wrong with The Body Shop's perfumes. This time though, I scored a different type of item; their shower gel. I don't typically spend a lot of money just for my bathroom needs but I couldn't help myself not to try this one when the whole store was throwing off a massive discount on most of their items! I got this one on sale and I didn't regret any single drop of it. It smells so good, it's hydrating, the smell stays for hours after you take a bath.

I can't recommend you enough to try The Body Shop's shower gel variants as well, if you haven't. Since it seems like I'm the only person in this planet that hasn't taken this brand seriously haha!

4 comments

  1. I love Body Sop and the products there Thanks for the review xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-life-my-style-my-adventure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shower gel.
    You have a great blog, I follow you dear.
    Kiss
    https://brevisfuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete